-----------------------------------------------------------

21/09/2010
5:09pm
"In time we trust, to light our way.
To a place where we may stay.
In crime we trust, to light our way.
To a place where we may play."

The Vale,






Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Q&A

This Is Eleven's Life
 On a strange, ethereal midnight, whilst the mist settled on the frosty road,
I was approached by a cloaked figure.
He did not reveal his face, and spoke in riddles
.
I fled the mysterious man but could not escape his voice;
It echoed in the valleys of my mind like undying ghosts.
I had no choice but to accept his offer of interrogation.
The sweat dripped from my nose and my hands could not stop shaking.
I could feel the fear creeping up my back, mocking my naivety.

The cloaked man spoke only with purpose.
He only changed his course of speech to reveal, that his name was...

THIS LIFE


Besides the elaborate tale i just spat out,
I got interviewed by THIS LIFE.
Easily one of the greatest guys i know.
You can check out the fun-filled interview here suckaz~


http://thslfe.com/elevenco
and don't forget to check out the rest of the blog,
because i know i may be boring, but the rest of the blog is so much better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment